Private equity and venture capital
The professionals at TVINS offer their considerable experience in advising both regulated private equity and venture capital funds operating in accordance with the Law on Collective Investment Undertakings Intended for Informed Investors, and unregulated private equity and venture capital funds operating as limited partnerships. Clients value TVINS lawyers for their accurate advice surpassing all expectations in the area of setting up the structure of private equity and venture capital funds, starting operations, attracting investments and exiting investment projects.
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- setting up a structure of private equity and venture capital funds;
- drawing up agreements on operation of limited partnerships and issues of performance;
- legal due diligence of investment projects;
- exiting investment projects;
- defending rights and legitimate interests of investors;
- other matters.