Mergers and acquisitions
The professionals at TVINS offer legal services for clients engaged in M&A transactions, and advise them on legal due diligence matters, preparation of required documents, negotiations, drawing up of contracts and finalising transactions. In terms of M&A transactions, TVINS lawyers have gained their experience advising clients both on specific small value transactions, and the largest acquisition, sale and merger transactions involving listed companies as well.
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- legal due diligence of companies;
- setting up a structure of acquisitions;
- entering into and performance of shareholders’ agreements;
- sale of shares or other issues of asset sale;
- conducting negotiations;
- issues arising after closing of transactions;
- other matters.