The professionals at TVINS have a vast experience in the area of regulation of insurance companies and insurance intermediaries as well as in solving disputes arising out of insurance legal relations. TVINS lawyers have advised international and Lithuanian insurers, insurance intermediaries on various regulatory matters, exercising the right of establishment, starting and restructuring operations in Lithuania, international mergers of insurance companies (establishing Societas European), also have advised insurers on claim administration, and dispute resolution with former agents of insurers. In the area of insurance, TVINS lawyers are acknowledged for their advice and solutions surpassing expectations of the clients.
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- licensing of insurance companies and insurance intermediaries;
- service provision by exercising the right to provide services, or issues concerning the right of establishment;
- insurance regulation;
- regulation of operation of insurance brokers companies and insurance agents;
- issues of developing new insurance services;
- claim (insured events) handling;
- other matters.