Financial services and regulation
The professionals at TVINS can offer their expertise in rendering legal services and advising Lithuanian and foreign players of the financial market on aspects of regulation of financial services. Clients trust TVINS for their professional attitude and legal solutions focused on the clients’ needs. TVINS lawyers are always ready not only to offer legal solutions concerning regulation of financial services, but also to assess aspects of their implementation in practice.
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- entering the market (licensing, issuance of permits, other aspects of starting business);
- requirements for organisation and operation of financial services;
- issues of developing new financial services;
- prohibition of unfair commercial practices and consumer protection;
- assignment issues;
- entering into and performance of agreements on financial services;
- other matters.