The professionals at TVINS are highly valued in the area of employment law for their comprehensive advice and practical solutions enabling clients to solve the problems associated with employment relations. TVINS lawyers have a broad experience in advising both employers and employees on a range of issues of employment law, also in solving individual and collective labour disputes, and representing clients at courts.
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- entering into, performance and termination of employment and management contracts;
- entering into, performance and termination of other agreements associated with employment relations (confidentiality, non-competition, tuition or training reimbursement, etc.);
- drafting of local legal documents (internal work regulations, job descriptions, employee secondment, etc.);
- issues of individual dismissal;
- non-competition and compensation for non-competition;
- other matters.