The professionals at TVINS regularly advise clients on various matters related to company law. TVINS lawyers have considerable experience in advising clients on establishment of companies and subsidiaries, regulation of operations of listed companies, relations among shareholders or other company stakeholders, and other issues. Clients appreciate expertise of TVINS in the area of company law since they offer non-standard solutions to meet needs of business.
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- establishment and licensing of companies of various legal forms;
- establishment of subsidiaries and representative offices;
- reorganisation, restructuring and liquidation of companies;
- management agreements and incentive schemes applied in companies;
- rights and obligations of management bodies and their members;
- relations among shareholders or other company stakeholders;
- other matters.