The professionals at TVINS have a vast experience in advising clients on various issues related to capital markets. Clients acknowledge TVINS lawyers for their expert advice and recommendations on activities of issuers, initial and follow-on public offering, mandatory takeover bids and squeeze out implementation, also preparation of high quality legal documents associated with capital market operations (prospectuses, circular letters, securities subscription agreements, etc.).
TVINS offer their legal services in these areas:
- initial and follow-on public offering of equity securities;
- public offering and private placement of debt securities;
- issuing Government securities;
- implementation of voluntary and mandatory bids;
- squeeze out issues;
- delisting of securities from the regulated market;
- defending rights and legitimate interests of small investors;
- providing notice of material event, and carrying out other obligations of issuers;
- using undisclosed information and market manipulation;
- other matters.